Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's been awhile...

I haven't blogged in a while. Not that I don't want to - I've just been very busy getting my Tupperware business up and running! It has been an interesting past 3 months. Lots of ups and downs. When things are going well and sales are coming in, it feels exciting and energizing! I feel empowered to conquer all of my personal business goals. I've had parties but all of them have been discouraging. I recruited a consultant who flaked out and never communicated with me or my director again. My goal for the month of March was to become a Manager but unfortunately, that goal was not reached. In spite of all my planning, practice, etc my parties have been a bummer. Low attendance and not much buying. Could it be the economy? Could it be me? What I've concluded so far is that starting a business takes a TON of time, thick skin and it certainly doesn't just take off without any setbacks or bummer days. But I'm pushing forward. I'm not going to quit. (even though that thought has crossed my mind more than once) So, you'll still hear from me, the "TupperBabe" (like my husband loving calls me) on this blog! :-)



And stayed tuned, the next sale flyer from Tupperware is very fun! And April and May are GREAT months to host a party - Tupperware treats their hosts VERY well! Contact me to schedule a party! (if you're in Grand Rapids and surrounding areas :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment