Saturday, June 27, 2009

Picking Strawberries!

My kiddos and I went to pick strawberries this week! We went early to beat the heat but it was still very warm! I'm not complaining, though, since summer will be gone too quickly! We searched for the best strawberries and came home successful! I got to work making freezer jam using my Tupperware Quick Chef to chop up the strawberries! I used my Tupperware Freezer Mates for the finished product! I put the rest of my fresh strawberries in my Tupperware FridgeSmart http://my.tupperware.com/gapmlm to use later with desserts, smoothies, etc. I had so much fun preparing and storing my strawberries because I had the right tools!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Makes me hungry for strawberries my self. I could eat them fresh all day!
    You dessert looks yummy too. Yeah for having great Tupperware supplies to make the job easier. I love your new blog look, very fun!

    ReplyDelete