Sunday, July 12, 2009

One year since our engagement...

One year ago today, my handsome husband proposed to me!

We were camping at Grand Haven State Park. We went for a walk on the boardwalk to watch the sunset and take some pictures of the kiddos. We got to the boardwalk and my husband goes "Wow, there are a lot of people here!" And I'm thinking (and probably said out loud) "yeah, it's Saturday night in Grand Haven - that's to be expected." Well, later I realized why he made that comment. He was nervous about proposing with so many people around! Can't really blame him! It turned out to be a lot of fun to have people around because they started clapping for us after he asked me to marry him! This year for our "Engagement Anniversary" we will be in Grand Haven again! Can't wait!

Love you, babe!






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 1 year engagement anniversary:)
    Hope you had a great time in GH this weekend.

    ReplyDelete