Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to our regular schedule!

It is really nice to be back to our regular schedule! I loved having my kiddos and husband home for the holidays but it is really nice to get back to being more productive with a little "free" time for myself to accomplish some things, especially as I try to really grow my Mary Kay business! I have some BIG goals for myself, our family and my business this year! I've been reflecting on these catagories and what I would like my goals to be in each: Spiritual, Health, Family, Relationships, Mary Kay, Fitness & Financial. I can't wait to look back and see how much I've (we've) grown, accomplished, etc.
Some of our big goals include:
- to find a house we LOVE and move!
- to discover what my husband wants to call his career and really pursue a job change.
- to grow my Mary Kay business in ways I can only dream about at this point!
- to (as a family) start volunteering with Kids Food Basket - because NO child should ever have to wonder whether or not they will have food for their next meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment