Thursday, December 17, 2009

Locks of LOVE!

Taylor had been growing her hair out for quite some time in order to donate it to Locks of Love. Well, the haircut date could not get scheduled soon enough for me! (her hair was looking so stringy) Taylor wanted to schedule her haircut during Christmas break so she could go back to school with her new look. I knew I couldn't handle looking at that hair that much longer. So I, thankfully, was able to convince her to get it cut during Thanksgiving break. Taylor was unsure about losing all that length, but it didn't take long for her to see how much fun she can have with her shorter look! And in all seriousness, I'm so proud of her for donating her hair to help someone in need! I keep picturing a young cancer patient who will get to use Taylor's hair as their wig!



                                                                    Before

                                                        After - YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment